BEFORE YOU START …
- In this Privacy and Policy, you will find all relevant information applicable to our use of our users' and clients' personal data, regardless of the channel or means of rSero that you use to interact with us.
- We are transparent about what we do with your personal data, to help you to understand the implications of the way in which we use your data, and the rights you are entitled to in relation to your data:
- We permanently make available for you all the information included in this Privacy and Policy, that you can check when you consider appropriate, and in addition,
- you will also find further information on how we use your data as you interact with us.
- These are some terms we regularly use in this Privacy and Policy:
- When we speak about our Platform, we refer, in general, to any of the channels or means you may have used to interact with us. The main one is:
- Our Website, rsero.com
- WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Depending on the purpose for which we process your data from time to time, we need to process one or other data, which will in general be, depending on each case, as follows:
- Your identity data (for example, your name, surname, language and country from which you interact with us, contact data, etc.);
- Economic and transactions information (for example, your payment or card data, information on your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
- Connection, geolocation and/or browsing data (if you interact with us from your mobile phone, for example);
- Commercial information (for example, if you have subscribed to our newsletter),
- Information about your tastes and preferences.
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to any functionality or service of the Platform, we will mark certain fields as compulsory, since this is information that we need to be able to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please take into account that, if you decide not to make such data available to us, you may be unable to complete your user registration or may not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities.
Depending on how you interact with our Platform, i.e., depending on the services, products or functionalities that you wish to enjoy, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage your registration as user of the Platform:
If you decide to become a registered user of our Platform, so we’ll need to process your data to identify you as a user of the Platform and grant you access to its various functionalities, products and services available to you as a registered user. You may cancel your registered user account by contacting us through Customer Support.
- For the development, performance and execution of the purchase or services contract that you executed with Us on the Platform:
This purpose includes We will process your data, mainly:
- To contact you for updates or informative notices related to the contracted functionalities, products or services, including quality surveys and to be able to establish the degree of customer satisfaction with the provided service;
- To manage payment of the products that you purchase, regardless of the payment procedure used. For example:
- If on purchasing any of our products through the Website , you opt to activate the functionality of save your card data for future purchases, we need to process the indicated data for activation and development of that functionality. Consent to the activation of this functionality enables your autocomplete payment data to appear in subsequent purchases so that you do not need to introduce them in each new process, and these data will be deemed valid and effective for subsequent purchases. You may change or cancel your cards at any time through the section on payment information, either of your Website registered user account.
- Activate the necessary arrangements in order to control and prevent potential fraud against you and against us during the purchase process. If we consider that the transaction can be fraudulent, this processing may cause the blocking of the transaction.
- To manage potential returns after you have purchased and manage requests of availability information for articles, depending on the availability of such options from time to time.
- For invoicing purposes and to make available to you the tickets and invoices of the purchases you have made through the Platform.
- To meet requests or applications that you make through the Customer Services channels:
We only process the personal data that are strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or application.
- For marketing purposes:
- If and when you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including to send customized information on our products or services through various means (such as e-mail or SMS).
- Accordingly, please take into account that this data processing implies analysis of your user or customer profile to establish your preferences and therefore which products and services are most fit to your style when sending you information. For example, based on your purchases and browsing history (i.e., depending on the articles that you clicked), we will make you suggestions on products that we believe may interest you and, if you are a registered user, we will provide you with the "recover cart " functionality.
- Remember that you may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time without cost through the "Newsletter" section of the Platform, in addition to through the instructions that we provide you with in each notice.
- To perform promotional actions (for example, for the organization of competitions or to send the list of items stored to the e-mail you designate).
- To disseminate in the Platform or through our channels in the social networks photographs or pictures that you shared publicly, provided that you expressly give us your consent for the purpose.
- Analysis of usability and quality to improve our services:
If you access our Platform, we’ll inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytic and statistic purposes, i.e., to understand the manner in which users interact with the Platform and thus be capable of introducing improvements in the Platform.
In addition, we occasionally performs quality surveys and actions to know the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detect those areas in which we may improve.
- HOW WE ARE LEGALLY PERMITTED TO PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The legal terms on which we are permitted to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process them, as explained as follows:
- To manage your Platform user registration:
We process your data because this is necessary on the terms regulating the use of the Platform. In other words, for you to be able to register as a user on the Platform, we need to process your personal data, since it would otherwise be unable to manage your registration.
- Development, performance and making of the purchase or services contract:
We process your data because their processing is necessary for us to make the purchase or services contract with you.
Certain processing of data related to the purchase process is activated only because you request or authorize it, as is the case of the storage of payment (card) data for future purchases or to provide you with the Coming Soon / Back Soon functionalities. In these cases, our processing of your data is supported by your own consent.
We consider that we have a legitimate interest to carry out the necessary verification to detect and prevent potential fraud when you make a purchase. We understand that the processing of these data is positive for all the participating parties when a purchase is paid and in particular for you, since this allows us to establish measures to protect you from fraud attempts by third parties.
- Customer Service:
We consider that we have legitimate interest in answering the requests or queries raised by you through the existing different contact channels. We understand that the processing of these data is also beneficial to you to the extent that it enables us to assist you adequately and answer to the consultations raised.
When you get in touch with us, in particular, for the management of incidents related to your order or the product/service acquired through the Platform, the processing of your data is necessary to perform the purchase contract.
When your query is related to the exercise of your rights on which we inform you below, or to claims on our products or services, we are legally permitted to process your data for compliance with our legal obligations.
We are legally permitted to process your data for marketing purposes due to the consent that you give it, for example you publish your pictures on the Platform or on the social networks' channels. In order to show you customized information. We consider that you has a legitimate interest to conduct a profiling with the information that it has about you (such as your browsing, preferences or purchase history) and the personal data that you have provided it, such as the age range or language, since we understand that the data processing of these data is also beneficial to you because it allows you to improve your user experience and access the information in accordance with your preferences.
- Analysis of usability and quality:
We consider having a legitimate interest in analyzing the Platform usability and the user's satisfaction degree, since we understand that that the processing of these data is also beneficial for your because the purpose is to improve the user experience and provide a higher quality service.
- HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The time for which we will keep your data will depend on the purposes for which we process them, as explained below:
- To manage your Platform user registration:
We will process your data for the time during which you remain a registered user (meaning, until you decide to unsubscribe).
- Development, performance and execution of the purchase or services contract:
We will process your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services that you buy, including potential returns, complaints or claims related to the purchase of the product or service in question. Sometimes, we will only process the data until the time when you decide, as is the case of payment (card) data that you requested us to store for future purchases.
- Customer Support:
We will process your data for the time necessary to meet your request or application.
We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
- Analysis of usability and quality:
We will process your data occasionally for the time during which we proceed to carry out a specific quality action or survey or until it anonymity your browsing data.
- DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
To achieve the purposes mentioned in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, we must give access to your personal data to entities of the Group and to third parties( rSero technical support ) that provide us with support in the services that we offer your, i.e.:
- financial institutions,
- anti-fraud detection and prevention entities,
- technological service providers,
- logistic, transport and delivery partners and service providers,
- providers of customer support related services,
- advertising and marketing related partners and service providers.
- WHAT YOUR RIGHTS ARE WHEN MAKING YOUR DATA AVAILABLE
We undertake to keep your personal data confidential and to ensure that you may exercise your rights.
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH DATA OF THIRD PARTIES?
We offer functionalities or services that require us to process the personal data of a third party that you must provide. In these cases, you confirm that you informed them of the purposes and of the manner in which we need to process their personal data.
7. CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
We may amend the information contained in this Privacy and Policy when we consider this appropriate. Should we do so, we will notify you by various procedures through the Platform (for example, through a banner, a pop-up or a push notification), or we may even send you a notice to your e-mail address when the change in question is relevant to your privacy, for you to be able to review the changes, assess them and, as the case may be, object or unsubscribe from any service or functionality. In any case, we suggest you to review this Privacy and Policy from time to time in case minor changes are made or we make any interactive improvement, taking the opportunity that you will always find it as a permanent point of information on our Website.